5 unbelievable project manager persona’s
The role of the Digital Project Manager has moved on alongside modern technology: swiftly!
The role of a Digital Project Manager is no longer just about creating and maintaining a project plan and ensuring delivery milestones are met and budgets are in check.
Depending on what the business does and what team the business can afford to invest in, sometimes, a Digital Project Manager is also a Scrum Master and Product Owner.
Behind the project plan and setting up of meetings lies 5 unbelievable persona’s of a great Digital Project Manager, here goes:
- Entrepreneur. Great digital project managers notice opportunities on their projects and bring ideas on how to work smarter, more creatively, and more efficiently to the surface.
- Investigator. The best project managers are naturally curious about their client’s businesses. They make it their mission to understand their client’s requirements and ask questions to understand the unique value proposition.
- Educator. Great digital project managers take time to understand digital trends, skills, and tools. They work with their in-house team and are then able to guide clients appropriately helping them be able to make good choices.
- Futurist. Digital Account Managers think about what lies ahead and the future workflow of their projects, they work with their team to prevent potential problems from happening.
- Promoter. Great Project Managers know when to pull talent into the limelight. They know when to include the right people into the right meetings to present their awesome work or facilitate a much-needed meeting.
Do your Project Manager’s need support?
I coach digital teams to master agile ways of working so they can deliver work, smarter and more efficiently.
What do you wish for your digital projects right now? Let’s chat – set up a free 30-minute call with me at a convenient time.